Check MEPCO duplicate bill october 2023 online at mepcobills.pk. It is the best website where you can check your mepco bill easily. You can check your current bill amount and due date and see the full bill details here. You can download a copy of the web bill or print your mepco wapda bijli bill for payment. So, enter your 14-digit reference number or Mepco Consumer bill ID below to check your MEPCO electricity bill status.
To view your MEPCO web bill online, all you need is your 14-digit reference number. Alternatively, you can use your 10-digit Customer ID or Mepco Consumer ID for bill verification. If you’re unsure where to locate this information, please refer to the red arrow highlighted section in the image below:
Areas under Mepco
The Multan Electric Supply Company (MEPCO) is tasked with providing electricity supply and performing maintenance services in the following cities:
|Rahim Yar khan||Khanewal||Sahiwal|
|Dera Ghazi Khan||Rajanpur||Bhawalpur|
The abbreviation of MEPCO is straightforward; it stands for Multan Electric Power Company. MEPCO is a publicly traded company established on May 14, 1998. This company is tasked with providing electricity distribution services in Multan and its neighboring regions in South Punjab, Pakistan.
So you are in the right place if you want to check the Multan electricity bill (bijli bill) or the wapda bill in any other city listed in the table overhead. Just immediately input your bill reference number or consumer ID and see the latest mepco bill. If you are looking for a mobile app, you can download the Mepco bill apk here.
Residents of Garden Town Multan can also get their duplicate bills here. If you want an official mepco website, you can visit mepco com pk.
Mepco Bill Status Information
At mepcobills.pk, you can easily see MEPCO duplicate bill with the last date, and then you can also view the complete bill where you can see the meter reading date, date of issuance, and the amount to pay after the due date with counted surcharge, etc. If you want to inspect whether your bill is paid, you can only check this status for last month’s bills. For this objective, you can open the full bill and refer to the bill payment record to find the record of the last 12 months and see the paid amounts.
You can check the Mepco bill tariff here to know how your bills are calculated.
How to Check Your MEPCO Multan Bill Online?
Here are the steps to check your MEPCO Multan bill status online:
- Visit the mepcobills.pk website.
- Enter your 14-digit reference number.
- You will now see the latest bill amount along with the due date.
- Click on ‘View Full Bill’ to see the complete bill or download a copy or duplicate of it.
Mepcobills.pk is a responsive website, and you can easily view your bill amount on all types of devices, whether desktop or mobile. You’ll need the 14-digit reference number, which you can find on any old bill copy. Note that you cannot check your bill using your CNIC or name. If you reside in KPK, you can check your bill at pescobill.pk.
MEPCO Bill SMS registration
Mepco bill SMS registration can be done by simply typing ‘pitc<space>14 digit reference number and sending it to 8334. This way, you can register your mobile number for Mepco Bill SMS registration. Every month’s bill notification will be sent to you. You’ll get an alert SMS with your bill information. You can download and print your bill if you’ve not received it.
New Connection or Transfer Procedure:
If you’ve purchased a property with an existing MEPCO connection registered under the previous owner’s name and you want to change the name on the bill, you’ll need to follow the same procedure as a new connection. Visit the nearest office and apply for the name change or correction.
Taxes in MEPCO Bill
Here is a list of common taxes that you may encounter in your MEPCO bills:
- FPA (Fuel Price Adjustment): This relates to the fuel pricing of rental power companies generating electricity from sources like crude oil. It appears in your bill when there is fuel price fluctuation.
- TR Surcharge (Tariff Rationalization Surcharge): This reflects the difference between NEPRA and GOP tariffs. If the difference is positive, it’s paid by the GOP as a subsidy. In case of a negative difference, the Distribution Company pays it to GOP as “Inter DISCO Tariff Rationalization Surcharge (IDTR SUR).”
- FC Surcharge (Financing Cost): This charge is introduced to secure debt servicing for the Power Holding Private Limited, set at 43 paisa per unit.
- Deferred Amount: This is a bill amount that you can choose to pay in the same month or at a later date. There are no late payment charges on deferred bills, and your subsequent bills may include this amount in installments or in full.
- QTR Tariff Adj / DMC: This is a quarterly tariff adjustment amount that may appear in your bill every three months.
If you want to estimate your bill amount, you can use the MEPCO bill calculator on their website. Feel free to contact us for any other questions, or visit the helpline page and call the relevant office for the information you need.
Tips to Save Electricity and Reduce Your Bill Amount
You can reduce your MEPCO or any other utility company bill by making some lifestyle changes. Please read these tips to lower your MEPCO bill.We also recommend reading the safety guidelines officially announced by MEPCO to prevent any harm or losses.